Wednesday, January 27, 2010

SCD legal Caesar dressing

Great recipe for Caesar dressing from the Minneapolis Real Food Lover blog.

Some great stuff gets mentioned in this post -- like how canola and soybean oils are still considered good for you by major so-called "health" food manufacturers. Yuck.

Stick with olive oil, and look for sardines packaged similarly (or in water). Use whatever SCD legal cheese you like as well. I'm no purist when it comes to cheese. Whatever works.

Sorry for the lack of recipes. I have them scrawled in my notebook, even with photos that are saved on my computer! But I've been so busy writing and trying to find a job, they are languishing a bit. I'll have to rectify that situation soon.

2 comments:

Emily said...

thanks so much for linking my site! i found yours by looking up scd!

Unknown said...

You're welcome! :)