Saturday, January 7, 2012

Blog updates

I'm planning to decommission the pages that have the stage one and stage two recipes. For one thing, they're messy (using tags and linking to them is a far better way of doing this) and for the second thing, a lot of my recipes are wrong!

I will post the old recipe and the new recipe together when I do new entries, just so you know the history. I'm also going back and tagging recipes that somehow escaped the tagging process the first time around.

As an example, my almond butter brownie recipe was wrong! I was shocked. If you look in the tags list on the right side of the blog, you can find it tagged under "desserts" and "stage two".

So, expect some new blog entries with some old recipes. They'll be newly tagged, and you'll still be able to find them quite easily.

I've also got some new recipes that I'll be posting soon too! :)

1 comment:

Againstallgrain.com said...

Hi there! I wanted to let you know that I gave your blog a Liebster Award! Thank you for all of the hard work you put into your blog and the inspiration you give so many SCDers out there. Wishing you and your son health in 2012!

http://againstallgrain.wordpress.com/2012/01/09/i-got-a-liebster-award-whats-a-liebster/